COVID SECURE POLICY:
We've been working hard to make sure we provide a COVID safe event space. We kindly ask that you stick to the guidelines we're all getting used to.
All of our events are designed to capture audience members attention with only the best entertainment hosts in town to limit social interaction and ensure a memorable experience.
We kindly ask guests to keep to our covid secure rules to keep yourself and others safe whilst visiting our venue.
• Guests must wear a facemask whilst entering, leaveing and moving around the venue. You may remove your mask once sat at your table.
• Your temperature will be taken on entry.
• Please book your table in groups no larger than six and remain in your bubble throughout the event. We are not accepting more than one table reservation per person.
• You must sign in to the NHS Track & Trace when you arrive. A QR code will be provided at the door and at your table. For ease of access, please download the NHS app before you arrive. If you are unable to use the app, you must fill out the form below.
• Please use the hand sanitiser available when you arrive and if you move from your table. The one-way system for the facilities will be clearly marked and always move around the venue in a clockwise direction. Capacity for the facilities will be limited and at least one member of our team will be there to enforce this.
• We will clean all tables and chairs before you arrive.
• Table service only. Please order your drinks through the web page above.
Refusal to comply with the new rules will result in being asked to leave the venue and a refund will not be given.
Help us provide entertainment that we are all is craving for and everybody will have a great space to have fun!